youtube response competiton

Default youtube response competiton

Have any of you seen the mix competitions of youtube? Im thinkin we should make one of how well you can mix with VCI-100 (and/or 1 other midi device?). Just thinking it would be a cool thing to do so everyone can see what techniques we all use.
    When i get home from school later...and i can actualy get on youtube i might start it up. Leme know what yall thinkin

Definitely, most of the 10 min mixes I've seen on YouTube are just guys doing straight mixing, I've yet to see any really eye popping controllerism stuff besides Ean and Moldover.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Tech Mentor

I admit I'm a fan of controllerism but at the same time I'm not much of a controllerist myself. When I mix it's usually just simple mixing with use of cue points :P I guess the reason is I've only been DJ'ing for +1 years so nothing crazy yet. I enjoy myself regardless!

I would love to see one of the new owners of the vci-100SE use those awesome new tools to blow away the competition!

please do I been meaning to make a thread about this. Lets show them what controllerism is.

If i had a video camera i would put one up.

nothing real cool here...just a long one hour mix of some house and electro i put together...

http://www.hotshare.net/audio/62019-1931897be2.html

DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek: