My copy of tp2 2.1.2 (the new one?) is stuck trying to analyze an mp3, help me pleas

Default My copy of tp2 2.1.2 (the new one?) is stuck trying to analyze an mp3, help me pleas

Like the title says, I have a legal copy of tpro2, it is updated to the newest version, I can open tpro, but everything is very very slow and when I go to add a new song to the library the output dialog bar at the bottom says Updating Ramses B - Skyrim in the Knee (that is the track that cannot analyze) I cannot exit traktor without windows giving me the "traktor is not responding" dialog... I cannot add a new song to the library and pretty much everything is mucked up, please someone help me out....

Windows 7 Home
    ESET Smart Security
    Gigabyte Mobo
    Intel 2.4 quad core processor
    soundcard is realtek when not using traktor (then it is the S4's audio interface)
    4 GB ram
    MSI 470 GTX Twin Frozr 2
    Don't know what else to list here
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

corrupt track mate. delete it from the library and re-add it
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

but it's not actually in the library yet...how do I remove it before it actually makes it there?

The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.

yeah It's definitely not there, any ideas jester?

i had this happen and had to delete the track from the computer, no matter how many times i tried to add it, it crashed traktor
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account