Help - making a logo!
    Tech Mentor

Default Help - making a logo!

Hi DJTT

Since starting DJing a month and a half ago with the help of many members on the forum (thanks so much, guys!) I have been very fortunate and had unbelievable success with DJing. I have made hundreds of dollars, gotten my name out there, earned a paid residence at a local college "party house," played for crowds of 1,000+ people (once), but most importantly, done this playing the music that I love and not having to play top40 crapola or take bajillions of requests.

Anyway, I feel like it is time to make a logo/cool looking design that can be put on flyers and FB fan pages and such. During Physics class the other day, I drew out this logo.

I feel pretty good about it (besides the horrible coloring job), and want to make something out of it. However, I have absolutely no idea how to turn this into an actual nice, clean digital image.
    Thus, how to I make this into a logo?
    Last edited by dayvue; 12-12-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Tech Mentor

bumpz

Tech Mentor

you did all that in a month in half... I'm jealous. anyways the logo you drew up has potential. ask someone with Photoshop or Illustrator(preferable) skills to finish it up for you.

Are you willing to drop any funding if I whip it up as a clean vector for ya?

Tech Mentor

I would prefer to learn to do it myself, as that will be more useful in the long run. Do you guys think Illustrator is the way to go?

Illustrator is definitely the way to go for logo design.

Sobi's right. Its the absolute best for working with vectors, which you're going to want to to, so you can have the logo resized from a web banner to the size of a building without losing any resolution.