xone dx with s 4 jog wheels?

Default xone dx with s 4 jog wheels?

ok so i have the xone dx and i really love it sie by side with my buddys s4 the sound card of the a&h smokes the s4 as well as all the other controlers out there ! what i realy want is a s4 built like the a&h xone dx with the 20 channel sound card i was wondering if i can take an s4 possibly a dead one and remove the jog wheels and build a lil steel box to house the wheel and atach to each side of xone dx . giving it the ultimate feel or even building a whole new case i have a working xponent which i like the jogs on they are good but not s4 however i hear of alot of s4s breaking left jog ect .just seems like every maufactuer fails to build the perfect controler like the twitch
    they made it with no power supply so it goes into a safe mode and turns all the lights off /or dims the sound output lacks headphone vol is weak as well as a few other things wondering if i should wait for the vci 400 to be released here in the states ? but what if the sound qaulity isnt as good dont wanna dongrade or trade anything off . was wondering if anyone else tried adding better jogs to the dx or can i just get turn tables and plug them in ? im using traktor pro 2

Tech Mentor

how about you use that soundcard of yours and use ssl to control vinyls/cdjs? beats controller jogs anyday. not to mention its a very small step up to the kontrols jogs...
    I AM A DISK JERKER

Yeah I thought of that too such a great kit

Yeah I been racking my brain to see what I can do to better this kit
    The xponent was a great kit still have it
    But the sound card sucks ass it's awful
    I have older numark cdn 88 as well the red one
    Anyway the other day did a Lil scratch on it and seemed
    So in sync like vynal amazing what are decent cdj I can use with the xone dx with out spending like 1-2k a piece?

Tech Mentor

well for cd decks, denon makes some decent moving platter ones. if you want good jogs, look up the v7 by numark, you can get them for like 300 each used, and they are sexy as hell.
    I AM A DISK JERKER