Thats it... throwing in the towel and going to TP2

Default Thats it... throwing in the towel and going to TP2

I decided tonight I'm done trying to move forward with Itch for a couple of reasons. I sold off my DX and got a NS6 just before coming back to FL and all I see so far down the road on software release is more confining restrictions. I think I finally see the point and truly find it amusing I can do more with my TT's and SSL and a XBoard than any of my Itch controllers.

Not sure what I am going to do at this point... I loved the DX but hated that I couldn't use as a standalone mixer. I ran SSL through it and got way too much lag, it was workable but not anything you would want to perform on.

NS6 is cool has the analog mixer but its really cramped on the faders. EQ's seem to have too much curve on them too as in its not a very linear on the adjustment or rolls off too quick. Not very impressed with the FX controls either.

Looking for input now what/if anyone thinks about the NS6 with TS2 or TSP2. Trying to figure out if I start returning and liquidating gear to migrate over or just adapt what I have. I did take a long hard look at the S4 but I was not impressed by the build quality. I'm really scared that nothing will make until I get a 4D or something real similar.

Also if anyone has a TS2 or TSP2 license they want to sell I may be interested.... its time to try something different and see where I can go now.

Thank you in advance
    MIXCRATE - Mixify

2 1200's - A wall of wAx - SSL - DDJ-SX

I disagree with a lot of people on here and a lot of people will argue against me…but there's a lot to be said for just having a mixer. If you've already got SSL, why were you using Itch and the DX?

Portability? That's a very legit reason, and controllers win that one if you're bringing your gear everywhere you play as opposed to just bringing media.

Just to use as a mixer with SSL? Bad solution. Buy a mixer. You can get a good one for a lot less than the cost of a xone:4d.