Dirty Electro Mix while i was 1/2 Cut
    Tech Mentor

Default Dirty Electro Mix while i was 1/2 Cut

Hey guys,

So im not a big fan of posting mixes as its more about playin the mood and the crowd.

BUT i just set up my Launchpad with the midi fighter mapping and thought i would do a quick set.

Check it out and let me know...basic mixing and heavy on the effects cuz it was so dang fun!
    Last edited by Gapout; 12-13-2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Mentor

37 views and no comment?
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Mentor

It happens most people will look and then just leave or listen, its kind of annoying not getting comments but it happens. Try putting your link in the mixcloud tags so its easier to access when looking at, believe it or not some people are to lazy to click on the link to listen to the mix

Solid mix though
    Find all my information at website!

Look after each other.

Tech Mentor

how do i embed it properly?

Tech Mentor

[ MIXCLOUD] [/MIXCLOUD]
    ^ no space there
    Theres a button all the way to the right which has the above code where you insert the url inbetween
    Find all my information at website!

Look after each other.

Tech Mentor

thanks dude...updated

Tech Mentor

wow 87 views and still no responses.

even negative criticism is better than nothing...wow

i know the feeling when it comes to noone posting feedback on mixes. Ive posted quite a bit myself and never really get anything. I just learn to deal with it. anyways, the reason i dont post much on electro/house mixes its that usually its always very generic mixes. its the same crap every single time. Noone really tries anything different. same music, same styles...just gets really old quick.

Im mostly a drum n bass person, and i also love progressive trance and tech trance. those are all the minority here tho. anyways, enough of that, i will check out your mix and hopefully it stands out from the rest of the stuff thats posted here.

Well, i had this jammin while i was doing stuff around the house. didnt really take time to analyze it carefully or anything, just casual listening. Anyways, im gonna be a bit honest, this is exactly what i was talking about. Same stuff everyone else goes for, just a ton of fx mashed together with some electro where it is difficult to tell who is actually doing all that "cool stuff" you, or the actual track thats playing. Its kinda like when i go to an electro show, and the dj is all going nuts with the buttons and knobs like hes the one actually doing all that cool stuff when all he is really doing is playing someones really awesome production. I'd say, tone down alot of the fx, and find much more clever ways to make the mix more interesting.
    With that said, this was not too bad at all. I did dance around a little bit while eating my burrito, and i did kinda like the tracklist a bit... but you should really go out of your way and try to find some really cool electro music that isnt too popular but kinda "underground" ya know what i mean? Hope that wasn't too harsh mate, just trying to help ya out. Keep posting your mixes, screw if people are too lazy to post comments. i know even though noone posts on my mixes i dont care i still put em up. =)

Hopefully i catch another improved set from you soon!

EDIT: i just saw the part where you said you used alot of fx, which thats fine i see what you were after but just letting you know that still too much is too much.