Knife Party E.P - Live Performance Mashup/Mix

Post Knife Party E.P - Live Performance Mashup/Mix

Hey!
    I'm quite new to the forums, however have been reading the site for awhile now. Started to dabble in a bit of controllerism/live performance stuff lately, and this is an attempt at mashing the 4 tracks from Knife Party's new E.P into one hectic tune. Check it out if you have a minute!
    Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOa0xKTSB1Y

Tech Mentor

cool idea man! sounds like it could totally work! maybe take a little time to write out or lay everything out and get a solid routine going. keep it up man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTx3G6h2xyA

Tech Convert

For me it was a huge mess, didnt feel that solid. I'm not hating because i love Knife Party Thats my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ReneVanHolen View Post
    For me it was a huge mess, didnt feel that solid. I'm not hating because i love Knife Party Thats my opinion
    Maybe criticism that is more constructive would be more appropriate. Like suggestions to improve it, or specially what you think didn't work and what did work for you.
    X
    I think song structure is very important, and where you went awry for the most part. Think intro verse chorus breakdown verse chorus, or similar structure.

is it just me or are some of the tracks louder than others? or was it just the keys clashing?

the problems with mashups like those is that theyre a ton of fun for the controllerist but don't often end up sounding as good or better than the original version. i do like the idea though. keep putting time into it.
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)