Selling my VCI 300
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Tech Mentor Grifff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    249

    Default Selling my VCI 300

    I'm pretty much certain that I want to upgrade from my vci 300; I have either the S4 or the MC6000 in my sights - leaning more towards the S4 though.

    What I want to know is: what is a good place to sell my current controller?

    At the moment I can think of either eBay or amazon to try and sell it, however I had a bad experience trying to sell my xbox on eBay a few years ago, so I would rather not go down that route.

    tl;dr Are there any other easier or reliable methods I can use to sell my controller apart from eBay or amazon?
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

    Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

  2. #2
    Tech Guru basspenetrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Marburg/Germany
    Posts
    2,180

    Default

    dont know how big craigslist is over in england..
    otherwise:

    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
    Setup: TP 2, VCI-400 EGE, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, iPad 2, Aiaiai Tma-1 // Launchpad, Ecler Smac32, 2 CDJ900, Presonus Firebox, KRK Rokit 8 //
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

  3. #3
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London in the UK
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grifff View Post
    I'm pretty much certain that I want to upgrade from my vci 300; I have either the S4 or the MC6000 in my sights - leaning more towards the S4 though.

    What I want to know is: what is a good place to sell my current controller?

    At the moment I can think of either eBay or amazon to try and sell it, however I had a bad experience trying to sell my xbox on eBay a few years ago, so I would rather not go down that route.

    tl;dr Are there any other easier or reliable methods I can use to sell my controller apart from eBay or amazon?

    how much you want for it ?

  4. #4
    Tech Mentor Grifff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    dont know how big craigslist is over in england..
    otherwise:

    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
    Never used craiglist so I'll look into that. I'll also have a look at that sub forum

    Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    how much you want for it ?
    Round about 400 - 450. It's little over a year old and has never left the house, so it's in really good condition (I suppose there is a benefit of only being a bedroom DJ )
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

    Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

  5. #5
    Tech Mentor CaptainMidnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Playa Del Rey
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Ive sold a crap load of gear on this site without any problems..give it a try.
    Technics 1200 MK2s - Vestax PMC06 - NI Kontrol S2 - Traktor - Akai APC40 - Ableton Live 8

  6. #6
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    I'd throw down a bit more money and get a VCI-400 if I was you!

  7. #7
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pstokesy5 View Post
    I'd throw down a bit more money and get a VCI-400 if I was you!
    Why?
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

  8. #8
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    Why?
    Well arguably the highest quality controller on the market, mapable to any software, the lay out is perfect no matter what your style is, cue points/juggling much nicer than s4, etc etc... just look at it and read some reviews.

    Only knock against it is that its not ready right out of the box like NI controllers are... but djs/controllerists will map everything to fit their personal style anyways

  9. #9
    Tech Mentor Grifff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pstokesy5 View Post
    I'd throw down a bit more money and get a VCI-400 if I was you!
    Yeah, I was initially looking into buying the 400 when it was announced back in October, but I've been reading in to some of the problems that have been occurring with it. The VCI 400 problem thread for example.

    Another problem that has been brought to my attention recently is the problems that users have had trying to run it on a windows operating system. Apparently it really doesn't like that.

    I will have a more in depth think about what controller I want to buy before I commit to buying one though
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

    Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •