A&h Xone 1d

Thread: A&h Xone 1d

Default A&h Xone 1d

Hey people!

I was looking around a bit and i saw that the price of the 1D has dropped to as low as 250 € in germany. SO i think that the price / quality ratio here must be pretty big, its just that its kinda big not really to carry around. I was waiting for a Control ONE from DJ tech but have a little doubt there. So just wondering any of you using the Xone 1D. Any Downsides would of the 1D would be nice to know.

Thx

I own one since 2 month, I use it for FX, loops, searching & loading tracks. I've got a very simple mapping, no modifier, just some multiple assignation...
    Forget the jog for scratching and I don't know if it's possible (never tried) but faders aren't good for pitching (I think...)
    Great builded, soft touch as usual with A&H, it's light but not too much to stay in place when playing with it, looks hard to break it... Easy to take with you and it's not too big to find it a place in booth...
    The Kontrol One looks more like a CDJ's style controller... the 1D will be a more "general" controller than kontrol one.
    Personnaly, I think it depend a little of what you wanna do with your controller...
    You'll maybe be more confortable with kontrol one if you're gonna use a lot the jog for scratch or anything else (on the 1D this little jog can only be used to search in collection or playing with some FX, but not to hard... my point of view)
    'll be possible to completly mix with a 1D, but don't expect to do something like with a VCI 100...
    The 1D is great if you need some external control for your Traktor, as a complement, but a bit short as a complete Traktor controller...
    1D+something else will be better to internaly mix with Traktor, I think