Thank you for putting this forum together!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Thank you for putting this forum together!

Just saying, it was a long wait and I'm sure we all really appreciate now that it has finally happened!

oh yeah,

Been waiting for this one ;D

Great job.

I'm going to dig through my small record collection and have a mix to celebrate

Tech Mentor

Just in time!!! My CDJ's delivered the other day and now i have nothing but questions. Ha...

Forum looks great.
    | 13" MBP (mid 2010) | Traktor Pro 2.0.3 | Audio 8DJ | Kontrol X1 | Akai LPD8 | 2 x CDJ-400 | Allen & Heath Xone 42 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | 2xRokit KRK 6SE WHITE |

Tech Mentor

You have to give props and respect to this forum, it's mods and owners.

They have been hit with an influx of DJF nomads, allowed a massive thread to run about whether it will or will not return and, despite being a digital forum, have listened to the "newbies" and set up a section for vinyl and CDJ's.

They've done all this whilst giving everyone a warm welcome, despite some unwarranted (IMO) bitching about how long it took them to set up that sub forum.

On DJF, you couldn't even get a straight answer on what was going on with the forum.

Pretty damned impressive if you ask me, and I hope everyone appreciates it and repays them by staying loyal to this new "home".

Well done DJTT, you've shown how a forum can be run to accommodate its users.

Quote Originally Posted by csmith5888 View Post
    Just in time!!! My CDJ's delivered the other day and now i have nothing but questions. Ha...

Forum looks great.
    What make and models did ya grab?

Woo!

CDJs rule.

Vinyl does too.

If we could only get a hold of the DJF tutorials on scratching and juggling. That would be super sweet.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Leo View Post
    If we could only get a hold of the DJF tutorials on scratching and juggling. That would be super sweet.
    I may or may not have some of marc's on an external hard drive depending on whether or not I knew how to steal youtube videos at that point.

PM me (or bump this thread and quote these posts) until I give you guys an answer, but I probably won't even get a chance to look until Sunday…I'm in central florida for a funeral until saturday and then slammed until sunday evening, at which point I'll be drunk.

And I'll post them if DJTT deems it appropriate and I find a good enough way to give the original author credit. If I do have marc's videos…they're probably more responsible for me knowing how to DJ than any other single thing, so I'd definitely not want to steal credit for that or even imply I had anything to do with making them.

awesome to have a vinyl section on the forum finally too... i may have sold my technics years ago but will def pick up some more decks sometime and still have a few hundred records that i kept when i had my clearout. very cool...

no one can deny that i love midi+controllers but love spinning vinyl too...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Default Re: Thank you for putting this forum together!

Glad to enable this one for ya, Xonetacular!

And Mostapha, might have to check some things, but we might have some grounds to put them up on this forum as well?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast