Delay Foot Pedal routed into Xone 92 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Can someone confirm if this^^^ is exactly how I would set up a delay pedal to my Xone 92?

I currently have AUX 1 and RETURN 1 taken up because I've routed Traktor into ableton.
    So I have got the Aux 2 and return 2 slots available..

Someone let me know please, thanks!
    Yes this how send return works on the 92

Great. I don't need to connect anything else to the 92 or pedal no? Will any delay pedal with the same ins and outs work?
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Great. I don't need to connect anything else to the 92 or pedal no? Will any delay pedal with the same ins and outs work?
    Yep, pretty much everything will work. just keep in mind that external delays etc will not be midi synced to your tracks, so they might and will sound off. easier to use pedals for effects that don't depend on the tempo of the track imo, like a reverb, distortion etc...
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    Yep, pretty much everything will work. just keep in mind that external delays etc will not be midi synced to your tracks, so they might and will sound off. easier to use pedals for effects that don't depend on the tempo of the track imo, like a reverb, distortion etc...
    Awesome. Good point man, I was wondering about that. I'm running my 92 into ableton for my delay plugins in there so tbh I shouldn't even be thinking about a delay pedal lol, I was thinking maybe a wahwah pedal? I couldn't see a reverb pedal doing much good to me I like Traktor T3 personally!
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Is this good do you rekon? Has all be right outs and ins?

http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B0002GYYDG

Tech Convert

Default i`d like to connect turntable, dd7 and mixer

hello, i would like the same thing but i want to connect my turntable reloop 4000 to the dd7 and a pioneer mixer djm t1.

how can i do?

many thanks to eveybody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12