7 days Straight!!!! - Live video Stream of DJ world record attempt
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default 7 days Straight!!!! - Live video Stream of DJ world record attempt

Bit of info here http://stoneyroads.com/smokin-joes-w...j-set-attempt/ The guys attitude is pretty awesome.

Heres a link to the video stream http://www.mydjspace.com/Music-News/...rd-DJ-Set.html

Smokin Joe has been going for over 62 hours straight. Regardless of how ridiculous the record is, its kinda impressive.

The guy cracks me up
    I have had experiences in the past where I have hallucinated and I feel that this gives me an advantage over people who haven’t hallucinated before. For example, if a pride of lions run into the club on the 5th day, I will realise that they’re probably just a hallucination and that will keep me from freaking out. Someone who hasn’t experienced hallucinations before might react differently. In the end, it will be my mental toughness that will get me through!

I have had experiences in the past where I have hallucinated and I feel that this gives me an advantage over people who haven’t hallucinated before. For example, if a pride of lions run into the club on the 5th day, I will realise that they’re probably just a hallucination and that will keep me from freaking out. Someone who hasn’t experienced hallucinations before might react differently. In the end, it will be my mental toughness that will get me through!
    I wonder why he has hallucinated before (;
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Tech Mentor

Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by sparkbro View Post
    I wonder why he has hallucinated before (;
    lots and lots of spiders...I hope that he is taking a legit drug screen at the end of the set to reduce all the "djs on speed" anti rave set's bullshit that will be shown at a youth group near you
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

this should be interesting

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by bigheadmikelove View Post
    lots and lots of spiders...I hope that he is taking a legit drug screen at the end of the set to reduce all the "djs on speed" anti rave set's bullshit that will be shown at a youth group near you
    He's gotta be on something, don't you think? Either a lot of flips/tabs or caffeine.

If not, that's a tank full of will power.

Haha the 5 day record was set near where i live just last year

Walter White is a sponsor.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast