New NI Controller? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sorry only the google/babelfish translation.

I could make one up for ya of ya like.

But it's more an article about Reind getting ready for the musik messe, and how he will make fast coverage of it all.

(seems like he has 37 meetings already @musik messe 2009)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

yea i was considering something like this a while ago when my mate made home made boom box out of an old coffee table and some car speakers/amp, run off a car battery(or 2?) not a very good example cos its so big, but it goes pretty hard and could easily fit a laptop+vci in it. pretty cheesy tho lol. however the option of being complletely mobile is pretty tempting.
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

<rant>Someone needs to bite the bullet and make a slightly larger version 2 jog wheels, more knobs, more buttons, knobs - that can control 4 decks. Im not saying have all indepedant control for each deck just for the most basic and frequently used controls, some modifers could be used but this whole 2 deck device thing has been done to death and everyones failing to provide anything that hasnt been done previousl This makes Bento a sad panda. The only deck\mixer solution we have seen to date that is really out of the norm would have to be the Stanton 3 series controllers - props to stanton for that</rant>

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    but when you get all wicky-wacky and bust some scratch shit on unsuspecting people it would be hilarious . Probably get arrested and sectioned as well.
    hahahah hell yeah
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Tech Mentor

HAHA at the south park reference bento!
    You are completely correct though.
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

Tech Mentor

If it had speakers for jog wheels you could beatmatch by feel. No more need for monitors. Interested sponsors and developers contact me, this idea is for sale!

Bento: sounds like you're describing my dream setup. Two Otuses with Xone4d

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Ha nah, is there an english version of aboutdj.nl it looks interesting?

I cant find a language change.
    Well, try this one than... The Google translated version.

http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

It's not jog wheels, they are removable speakers...

...So you can monitor your mix.

Wear them as headphones, wear only ONE as a headphone, use them as monitor speakers, the choice is yours!

Actually, the tagline on the box says "Buy this and NEVER need to post in a forum "How can I monitor my mix in Traktor" or "How come I can't get output to my headphones"...again!"

I would opt for wearing 'em under my armpits and dance around in my loincloth... Arrrrrrrrr, another thread has been hijacked!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12