Quick Mix (No Headphones)
    Tech Convert

Default Quick Mix (No Headphones)

First mix, no headphones, need feedback... (Fooling around with effects, ignore them)

Tech Convert

bump

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Well, you need to work on your phrasing, track selection (you are jumping all over the place musicwise) and gain matching. Sounds quite random.

PS: This is anything except techno

What padi said.

set yourself a minimum mix of at least 40 mins and add a few more tracks to your mix and try and take the listener on a journey.

But the main stream journey is a road well travelled. Dig deeper and build your track collection and Practice practice practice.

In before Nephew and Kieth = IB4N&K
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Tech Guru

yesterday didnt you post a 44 second mix? youre getting better on the time though because now youre at about 5-6 minutes.

This isnt techno

Its too all over the place all youre doing is jumping between tracks, which isnt even actually djing.

Gotta work on matching your gains it got really quiet at some point

Pretty much it was terrible, but youve gotta keep practicing and as said before do it as long as you can and dont play tracks for only 30 secodns because then you cant get people into it at all