NS7 wow!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NS7 wow!!

Default NS7 wow!!

I tested it yesterday at guitar center... F&#($%ng nice.. I was so tempted to get it... I had to turn away cuz I was getting the urge haha... no effects.. cue points so easy to use.. even a new born baby can start djing... the price is what kills it...

NI ...man I wish technics would come out with a controller for traktor it would kill serato in secs.. I know the vci is for traktor but a ns7 type controller for traktor would be sweet..
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

You can use the NS7 with Traktor Scratch Pro. Its not only for Itch.

Oh noes, he has been censored. XD

But yeah, can;t wait to get to grips with the NS7!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    You can use the NS7 with Traktor Scratch Pro. Its not only for Itch.
    hmmmmm now I'm thinking about it.. but shit i got my tables.. I'm just dumping a thousand on a midi controller.. f$%* I'll wait..

WISHLIST - TECHNICS CONTROLLER ..
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah man, djquartz is getting an NS7 for when he hasnt got his TTs setup and for doing his Radio shows and stuff.
    Its and extravagant item but it would be cool to have for gigs without your TTs

I was tempted to get it or the VCI-300, but figure I already have a full turntable set-up and only needed something portable without giving up too much in quality. I think it's great for someone that is going to use it as their full time set up(or who has a lot of xtra cash). I don't see the point in buying something that is going to operate almost the same as something I already have. I needed something to throw in my bag with my laptop when I don't want to carry my turntable setup...like the vci-100. Plus the price of the NS7 is alot for an "xtra" controller...but it is nice.

Brad, go for the NS-7!

Dare to be different, G!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Haha...Tekki...right about now, I can't even afford the NS-2(just kidding), much less the NS7. Looks really nice, but like I said...Why emulate turntables, when I already have 3...plus Serato, TPro and a vci-100. Not to mention...the 909 has plenty of effects on it too. F it...I'll buy 'em all!!!

same here bro'!

Theres gonna be heaps of these sorts of things flying on to the market in the not to distant future so i woud definantly wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast