need some help on upgrading my setup
    Tech Mentor

Default need some help on upgrading my setup

I've searched around but haven't really found an answer that suites me so here is my situation. I currently run tp2 with an s4. I am getting a new external mixer (4-channel) as well as upgrading to traktor scratch duo (with an audio 6).. the upgrade is going to be a Christmas present...

Now to my questions... I typically use 3 decks to mix when using traktor so if i upgraded duo to pro and used the audio 6 still, is it possible to route 3 decks into the external mixer using the audio 6 or would I need an upgrade to the audio 10? Also using the audio 6 could you use 2 cdjs for channels A & B and still control Deck C on the external mixer using an x1, or would I also need to look into the audio 10? If the audio 6 is going to limit me to only 2 decks then i'm thinking about just returning the upgrade and spending a bit more money to get traktor scratch pro 2 with the audio 10. Thanks in advance

The audio 6 should be fine. It has 3 stereo in and 3 stereo outs. Input and output A and B u can use with TT's or CDJ's and then C u only need the output and use ur x1 to control the deck internally.