Effects MOD build
    Tech Wizard

Default Effects MOD build

Sooooo my MOD pro friends, may I get some input on

1. Is this DIY MIDI Effects build possible? Sliders on top to be programmed to control how much of the effect is placed on track. Knobs to turn effects on and off.
    (Last minute thought) LED strips to show how far the sliders have gone.

2. If it is possible, What would I need and about how much would it cost. I live in the USA.

Last edited by chefmix; 12-23-2011 at 12:08 PM.
    MMM Making Music With Food. Yep! Taste good and sound good too!

don't know about the controller having 5 knobs and a slider for each channel seems excessive, I would go with

per channel
    • main effect parameters - slider (fast action) or large knob (slow action) depending on type of effect
    • 3 knobs (dry/wet and secondary effect parameters)
    • 4 buttons (to load effect presets or have temporary on/off triggers etc...)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Wizard

Default Clarification

Clarification: This box will be used to control effects going to four decks and the main out. Guess I need to add five buttons to cycle between the four decks and the main out. Each set of sliders and knobs will be used to control packets of VST effects. The slider will be used to control how much of the effects is placed on each track and the knobs the individual effects in the packet or some of the parameters of the effect depending on what is in each VST packet. thanks in advance

MMM Making Music With Food. Yep! Taste good and sound good too!