Especially for electronic music gurus!
    Tech Student

Default Especially for electronic music gurus!

Hi everyone,

DJ-Lounge is a platform for exploring the exciting world of DJs and dance music. Discovering new music is crucial to every DJ and listener, but the enormous flow of new releases, it can be a daunting task finding your way through the wealth of electronic music. DJ-Lounge is your guide in this process.

We have been working two months on our brand new design, which will be released on 24th of December. Due the extraordinary interest and growth in our website / brand, we are looking for a daily blogger (maybe in future we will expand this to more people).

The blogger will be responsible for all blog posts about new releases, previews, mix tapes, video’s, free downloads and all the other interesting stuff. We are especially looking for an electronic music guru, with a huge passion for new music. Example, BeatMyDay: they are publishing the latest news about releases, previews, free downloads, events, and all the other stuff.

Sound interesting huh? The requirements are:
    - Posting minimum 8 posts a day, around 200 words a post.
    - 8 Posts a day will be 8 posts a day. If you’re not able to post a day, because you’re off – you have to find someone else who can take your job for the time you’ll be off.
    - No copy / paste from other websites. (We will check every post to unique content)
    - Blogging about new stuff – blogging about a ‘week-old’ track will not be appreciated. We are especially looking for an electronic music guru.
    - Your English MUST be fluent. (Yes, my English isn’t ;-) )

We can offer you:
    - A nice environment to work with. We got a great team!
    - A low xxx compensation each month. Due the new website – we do not earn money at this moment. During the upcoming months, we will offer several companies the possibility to advertise on our website.
    - A great network where you can promote your own stuff. We are established in The Netherlands, where world’s famous deejays come from. We have got a lot of connections / cooperation’s with labels, artists, venues, and other colleague websites.

Some other facts:
    - Around 1000 – 1500 visitors each day.
    - More than 7000 followers on Twitter.
    - Almost 1000 Facebook Likes.

Still interested? Nice!! You can send your apply to info(@)dj-lounge(.)com for more information, suggestions or just a small talk.

A few screenshots of our new website: http://prntscr.com/4soea and http://prntscr.com/4soew

We are looking forward to your apply & would like to thanks for your time!

Cheers!!

1600 words a day for little to no compensation? If you're passionate about this - Write your own articles.

Quote Originally Posted by newg View Post
    1600 words a day for little to no compensation? If you're passionate about this - Write your own articles.
    ^ this

Not to mention that even if people like your website, i doubt they will read 1600 words a day every single day.
    It's funny because you state that your website is the solution to "the enormous flow of new releases", but you plan to post an enormous flow of words..

Looking forward to the website, but I can't be of any help on writing the posts.

Tech Student

Hi guys,

Thanks both for your reply. Till this week, most of the articles were written by myself. I am a really passionate music lover - and wrote like 10 articles a day within 1 hour.

The fact I will start with a new study in Januar, I am not able to post that much each day. There was an enourmous flow of new releases, written by myself and others.

Also, the more we will grow and earn more money, the more the blogger(s) get paid in future (see the begin post).

1600 words a day for no pay is a shit ton of work - you'll get people writing drivel to hit a word count, rather than considered posts where they've taken the time to polish their writing style.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Guru

are you having a laugh?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lorem View Post
    - 8 Posts a day will be 8 posts a day. If you’re not able to post a day, because you’re off – you have to find someone else who can take your job for the time you’ll be off.
    Quote Originally Posted by lorem View Post
    The fact I will start with a new study in Januar, I am not able to post that much each day.
    So is this you finding someone to take your job? Sorry, I don't usually comment on stuff like this, but I think what you're asking is ridiculous and a diservice to the community.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

No offense, but if you wrote 10 1600 word articles in an hour, I don't want to read them. Then again I wonder if your name is a clue to something (Lorem as in Lorem Ipsum perhaps?)
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

@lorem, did you seek permission from Forum Administration before posting your advertisement for your website..?

If not, why not..? Don't you think it would have been the right/polite thing to do seeing as 3rd Party Advertising is a rule break on this forum.

[closed until Forum Admin rules on the legitimacy of the thread]