DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 16
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Still no news from DJ Techtools for an update of this mapping?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Legotist View Post
    Still no news from DJ Techtools for an update of this mapping?

Some video was leaked(havent seen it)
    but the rumor is Traktor"2.5"
    And some changes esp. to the sampledecks. Who knows what else. Also a new controller.

My point is...
    Until all is said and done with the new software interface. A lot of time spent on remapping might be a waste of time.
    I know I have held off on anymore changes or purchases. Sucks cause it was just getting exciting a couple months ago. But who knows? The changes may address some limitations that this and other mappings keep running into.

If NI is nice we will get all the function we want including the complete use of mappings like this one.

Tech Student

email link doesnt work- says the page doesnt exist can anyone help me getting the file

Tech Student

Default link doesnt work

hi i have the link in the email but it says the page doesnt exist anymore, is there any other way i can get it?

Hi guys! could someone give us a tip on where to download the TSI. file? the link on the email subscription is missing.

Thanks a lot!!

Quote Originally Posted by zephry View Post
    Some video was leaked(havent seen it)
    but the rumor is Traktor"2.5"
    And some changes esp. to the sampledecks. Who knows what else. Also a new controller.

My point is...
    Until all is said and done with the new software interface. A lot of time spent on remapping might be a waste of time.
    I know I have held off on anymore changes or purchases. Sucks cause it was just getting exciting a couple months ago. But who knows? The changes may address some limitations that this and other mappings keep running into.

If NI is nice we will get all the function we want including the complete use of mappings like this one.
    This mapping is a poisoined gift for Christmas. I really enjoy it, but there is so much corrupt function on it that you can't use it in front of people for a long set or a full night party. I tried to correct it, but it is so difficult. I'm ready to pay at least 20$ to have a solid and clean version.

Tech Student

The downloadlink doesn´t work anymore :/

So much for that "early January" update. Yet another DJTT's missed deadline. Sigh....

Tech Mentor

Why r ppl bitching...this is a free mapping...if u don't wanna wait for the update then update it yourself. OR use scamos mapping which is working pretty flawlessly.

These guys do an amazing amount of work for the DJ community here without asking ANYTHING from the community.

Fuck some of you are pretty ignorant.

My 2 cents
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Im having trouble with importing the mapping, when I do so it doesnt ask if I want to keep any of the parameters and instead just puts that along with the "s4 default mapping" and I did what it said in the video and put it on twice but now it just added the other two instead of what it seemed like in the video and stacking them. The jog wheels do not stop being jog wheels and they still seek through the track when in FX mode.