DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 24
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scamo View Post
    Did you import the DJTT mapping with the big import button at the bottom of the preferences window and do it twice?

scamo
    Yeah, I did. It's the strangest thing. Everything works fine except that the effects change when I first press the jogwheel!

Ok, so now I'm really confused. I think the S4 mapping may have actually worked, but all the preset effects are completely different from my S2 mapping! Is is supposed to be that way? For example, one of the presets on the DJTT S4 mapping I liked was Flanger Flux, Delay, and Peak Filter. However, this preset is nowhere to be found in the S4 mapping. The presets seem much 'wetter' and more destructive than what I had before. Does anyone know what's going on? Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Tech Wizard

Flashflooder will there be an update to your mapping to iron out some of the issues,

Quote Originally Posted by DysfunkDJ View Post
    Flashflooder will there be an update to your mapping to iron out some of the issues,
    honestly i can't commit to if/when this would happen because i have so many other projects on my plate and mapping projects always get pushed to the backburner forcing me to do most of them that aren't critical to ean on my own time at home. i'd like to help but the s4 mapping was so complex and confusing to pack in all that functionality that i'm not sure how much work it would take to fix the remaining bugs. if you and some others could compile a pretty thorough list of issues though that would help a lot and would increase the liklihood of me being able to do an update to the mapping anytime soon.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRobot View Post
    Im having issues as well and cant find a solution to them :/ my play buttons no longer work, i.e using to start a track. my load buttons no longer light up, my tempo faders are glitchy and will get stuck while in motion. My decks can no longer be used to browse or scratch. Please provide update to fix problems this sucks
    I would try reload the default mapping then going back to this one. It sounds like way to much isn't working for it to be the mapping. Also make sure that you don't have both running at one time, that has given me mad problem before.

Why sticky a thread when its obvious support is probably dead for this mapping. Good Job Scamo, wonderin how you got the numeric loop readout to work with yours and djtt says you cant have that with mappings such as their own

Quote Originally Posted by tgunn897 View Post
    Why sticky a thread when its obvious support is probably dead for this mapping. Good Job Scamo, wonderin how you got the numeric loop readout to work with yours and djtt says you cant have that with mappings such as their own
    It's because the DJTT mapping is a pure Midi mapping (and really a lot of work) and Midi simply doesn't support the loop indicators. My mapping is one that works over the default S4 mapping, so you loose no functionality at all.

BTW, my Builder version is final. I am just putting some video together for two tutorials. One to explain what the mapping is all about and how to use it and another on how to map your own FX modes.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

It's because the DJTT mapping is a pure Midi mapping (and really a lot of work) and Midi simply doesn't support the loop indicators. My mapping is one that works over the default S4 mapping, so you loose no functionality at all.

BTW, my Builder version is final. I am just putting some video together for two tutorials. One to explain what the mapping is all about and how to use it and another on how to map your own FX modes.

scamo
    Update?

scamo
    thanks for explaining this, supporting this thread and creating your own S4 mapping scamo, you're the man. i really appreciate it and honestly there are just not enough hours in a day for me to solely support every mapping we have ever made and every forum thread associated with it.

i sincerely apologize to those checking this thread looking for more support. i will probably regret this but if anyone ever has a major mapping problem pm me, or send in a support ticket asking for me (or just ask about mappings and they'll send it to me) and i'll do my best to help. it is just really difficult to follow all these forum threads, especially now with the maps site.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

I'm not helping much really, but glad I can do what I can to help. I understand where you are coming from on the mapping front and finding time.

As for my mapping releases. The Builder is coming very soon. Doing a decent tutorial video isn't that easy, if you haven't had any experience or practice at it.....like anything else in life. And I hate putting out crappy stuff, which these first videos will most likely be anyway. I have to jump over my shadow on the quality bit and "just do it".....hehehe....

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.