DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I'm just gonna add to the list that the effects mode does turn on and the effects work but turning the jogwheels does'nt change the value of the FX.

And if you can't use the jogs for regular mixing anymore i can't use this.... would'nt a midi mapping be a lot better? Because you can easily switch between NHL and Midi mode WHILE MIXING!!!

Question Manual for mapping ? ? ?

Ean and or Mod's,
    Video is awesome but is there a written manual on mapping and how to modify the preset effects??

hah i was retarded about the filter, i should have known to press the filter button on screen. but all in all this mapping is pretty good

Tech Convert

Got thesame issue with the values not changing when using jogwheel.

Quote Originally Posted by rgtb View Post
    well, my bet is it does run in nhl mode because otherwise, ean would have instructed us in the vid to put the s4 into midi mode (by pressing shift+browse).

idk, i'll check it out when i get home from work.
    I got the DJTT S2 mapping and its not in NHL mode, yet i dont have to press SHIFT + SHIFT to put it in midi mode

if the S4 mapping is anything like their S2 mapping then i dont think it will be in NHL mode
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Tech Wizard

Hey guys I like the mapping but it has few issues and i have big gig tonight so I want to return to old original mapping, so what should I do?

Tech Student

I tried recalerbrating the jogwheels but still nothing

Got the mapping seems to work ok , couple of things I am not sure about , how does the echo freeze work and can you get the sample decks to work as normal .
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Tech Mentor

from the video it looks like u use echo freeze by just pressing the platter of the jogwheel...and pressing it again with release the echo freeze
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Convert

Is there anyway to get four track decks.
    Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4
    Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 Flight Case
    MacBook Pro 15"(4 GB RAM, 2.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo)
    Crappy Sony 100W Stereo Speakers W/ 8 inch Sub
    Pioneer HDJ-500 Headphones

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast