DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

it saying file corrupted when i try to download it anyone have any suggestions?

Tech Student

it keeps saying corrupt file when i try to download it any suggestions? mac osx

The Map imported just fine for me. Did it exactly as Ean showed. No issues there. As with others, I have had some issues also. So I made a short list. I know some have already brought some of these to attention but I make sure that everything I found is listed.

Jog wheels dont work in browse mode. I'm Ok with that but I would like to atleast see them locked out during browse mode.

Load and Cue buttons no longer light or flash during browse mode.

Load buttons do not light at all

While previewing a track in browse mode, I can no longer skip to different parts of the track using the browser knob.

Browser preview disappeared but can be turned back on in the preferences.

"On-Air" display seems to be synced to the channel fader and fader LED's

Hot Cue #1 not lit after loading a new track. Does not light unless that cue point is erased and reset.

I noticed some intermittent unintentional zooming of the beat grid

Not sure if this is on purpose, but effect #4 in the sample area will not Wet/Dry fade In/Out. Also, all of the effects seem to have a pre-set dry/wet and effect characteristic setting. When first activated you can not Dry/Wet them in. They are instantly there and then you can Dry/Wet them in/out using the jog

The jog effects worked well for me and are fun but there are a few things i noticed.

As with all of the sample are effects,all of the jog effects seem to have a pre-set dry/wet and effect characteristic setting. When first activated you can not Dry/Wet them in. They are instantly there and then you can Dry/Wet them in/out using the jog

Also noticed that when switching between jog effects using Shift+Jog, the effect will activate for just a hair of a second.

The pitch faders do not seem as accurate as before.

Quote Originally Posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
    Just installed this and I'm having a few issues. I tried to capture them on video the best I could. They might take a few minutes to finalize.

In first video:
    -Tempo/pitch slider pretty much doesn't work, you can see/hear how I'm moving the slider and then I show what is actually registering on TP2: clearly not the same
    -Weird blinking/flickering of the ON AIR display that my iPhone doesn't capture very well but it's noticeable in person, that was never there before and doesn't appear to be intentional (it's not on the beat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulr6t...ature=youtu.be

UMMM..... SYNC is on. Pitch faders are not enabled while using sync.

As far as your other issue, not sure there.

Default how do i switch back to the default s4.tsi

hi how do i switch back to the default s4.tsi

How to go back to factory mapping.

With Traktor P2 open:

File>Preferences>Controller Manager. Under "Device Setup" select "Traktor.Kontrol S4 Default"

Restart Traktor P2

Tech Wizard

Hi..

Having all the same fault as already described in this thread.

Filter, LED not working.. and so on.

I found that when making a Beat Grid, it shows in the waveform, but it deleting itself in the 1-4 5-8 list, just below the CUE section...?
    Making the beatgrid just pressing one of the numbers, (default makes it a Cue) and when pressing Grid, it disappears ? and some how not.. just acting strange...

Tech Mentor

1) Browser mode on : the knob of loop size and loop move can't scrool my folders! also click it didnt "open" or "close" the folder tree someone else have noticed it?

2) Why don't implement it in MIDI MODE? so everyone if want the normal NI map use normal map and if we wanys some cool fx with jogweel just press shift+browser and do it! it'll be much more interesting use 2 map in combination...
    I'm back guys
    One Dream http://soundcloud.com/stefanomdj/one-dream-stefanomdj
    StefanoM. Dj

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Spike240sx View Post
    The Map imported just fine for me. Did it exactly as Ean showed. No issues there. As with others, I have had some issues also. So I made a short list. I know some have already brought some of these to attention but I make sure that everything I found is listed.

Jog wheels dont work in browse mode. I'm Ok with that but I would like to atleast see them locked out during browse mode.

Load and Cue buttons no longer light or flash during browse mode.

Load buttons do not light at all

While previewing a track in browse mode, I can no longer skip to different parts of the track using the browser knob.

Browser preview disappeared but can be turned back on in the preferences.

"On-Air" display seems to be synced to the channel fader and fader LED's

Hot Cue #1 not lit after loading a new track. Does not light unless that cue point is erased and reset.

I noticed some intermittent unintentional zooming of the beat grid

Not sure if this is on purpose, but effect #4 in the sample area will not Wet/Dry fade In/Out. Also, all of the effects seem to have a pre-set dry/wet and effect characteristic setting. When first activated you can not Dry/Wet them in. They are instantly there and then you can Dry/Wet them in/out using the jog

The jog effects worked well for me and are fun but there are a few things i noticed.

As with all of the sample are effects,all of the jog effects seem to have a pre-set dry/wet and effect characteristic setting. When first activated you can not Dry/Wet them in. They are instantly there and then you can Dry/Wet them in/out using the jog

Also noticed that when switching between jog effects using Shift+Jog, the effect will activate for just a hair of a second.

The pitch faders do not seem as accurate as before.
    Perfect list!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Spike240sx View Post
    UMMM..... SYNC is on. Pitch faders are not enabled while using sync.

As far as your other issue, not sure there.
    Right, but unless I'm remembering wrong, if deck A is the "master" you are able to use the pitch fader on that deck. It's hard to see but it was actually changing the tempo, just not nearly as precisely as it was on the factory mapping.

Love your list, by the way, I'm not sure if it's exhaustive but it's definitely the most concise and specific post in the thread thus far.

Lastly, S13 or S14? I'm an AW11 MR2 Supercharged owner myself.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast