DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 7
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maceeto View Post
    it keeps saying corrupt file when i try to download it any suggestions? mac osx
    Also having this issue, anyone worked it out?

Tech Wizard

Hello all !
    Does anyone know why when I press the sample 4 for the echo it loads the T3DELAY instead of DELAY ?
    In the video it is the delay and not the t3delay wich is loaded ...

Thx a lot !
    EDIT : Works fine !
    I don't know if it's a mistake in the tsi but I see that the FX Unit 3 effect is T3DELAY ; so I changed it to DELAY, and now all is good !
    Thx DJTT !
    Last edited by lol4k; 12-24-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Thumbs up

Hi,

First, thanks for the great work, it was worth the wait, the last days where really hard

One thing I noticed for now is that the selection of the main FX presets through the Jog wheels isn't very accurate and easy to use.

Couldn't we just select the presets 1, 2 and 3 using shift + the small button under each FX rotary ? (the one that we use to enable/disable the FX when in chained mode on the factory mapping).

Would be way more accurate and straightforward.

As for the loop behavior (not showing length and inaccurate loop move), I guess you're already aware these bugs but had hard time to implement them, maybe there is need to work with NI on this.

Overall it's a really nice job for a V1, reminds me the first time I tried one of your mappings on the VCI-100 which I still have BTW.

Thanks.
    Jay Neurall / Paris - France / Owner of WWW.DJ.MG
    Software : NI Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Serato DJ, Maschine, KOMPLETE 10 Ultimate, Algoriddim Djay
    Hardware : Denon MC6000 MK2, AKAI AMX, AKAI AFX, Traktor Audio 2, Maschine MK2, Novation Remote 25SL, 2xTechnics 1200S Mk5, Apple MacBook Pro Retina

Quote Originally Posted by Funken View Post
    I found that when making a Beat Grid, it shows in the waveform, but it deleting itself in the 1-4 5-8 list, just below the CUE section...?
    Making the beatgrid just pressing one of the numbers, (default makes it a Cue) and when pressing Grid, it disappears ? and some how not.. just acting strange...
    This is because it's not Using up one of the hot cue slots to store the beatgrid. If you prefer to have your grids stored in one of the hot cue slots then you just need to change this in the preferences. Not at my laptop zo can't tell you where this is but it's just a simple check box that says something like "store beatgrid as hot cue" (or something similar).
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Student

Hello, My jogwheel finally work (just needed to update my Traktor to 2.1)

I'm kinda new in the mapping world, can anyone explain me how can I change in the mapping the preset effect ? like for example If I want a delay instead of the T3daly.

Thank you very much, and merry Christmas to all

my loop lengt indicator is black, is this normal??
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Why not take this to the DJTT S4 map sticky in the S4 forum?

+1 on a midi version.

Tech Mentor

So ive played around with this mapping for about 10 hours now and here are my thoughts:

Overall its very good...personally for the music i spin only a couple of them will fit in, but i can see the endless possibilitys with the combos, and controlling with the jog wheel is awesome, cuz u can have such great control over the fx amounts.

The list of bugs have already been posted so i dont really need to go through that.

The one thing i find is...i do not use sync at all, and i find i end up doing a lot more mistakes, jogwheel mode/effects mode. And it is a bit awkward.

The other major issue is that with the S4 mapping my Instant Grat mapping is no longer compatible. As the 3rd fx bank is now a single not 3 effects.

There probably is an easy way to just map a button to switch fx bank 3 mode and gonna dig into that

overall very happy with the mapping
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Default potential fix

I was having a lot of the same issues that many others were having. (jogwheels not working for effects, CPU load went through the roof despite having a comp that far exceeding anything needed, ect ect). I worked on it for a while to no avail, and ended up just doing a fresh install of traktor in the end. But after I did a fresh install of traktor and the mappings everything worked peachy keen.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast