DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I have the same problem as tigerblood. Anyone who know how i can fix this?
    Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol S4, Audio 2, Aiaiai TMA-1, Behringer EuroRack MX 1604A, M-Audio BX5A, Macbook Pro 15'' mid 2010
    Facebook and Soundcloud: Fuscus http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fuscus/275164752519652

Tech Convert

Same problem here. does not work with my midi fighter with IG.
    what i don't like is that browse mode does not work right.( you can't use the jog wheels to scroll though your tracks and the cue bouton is not blinking)
    the loop length indicator is always set to 16 and the line faders don't work right. sample decks don't work too but that will be fixed in january so ....

I really don't wanna bitch about this, but it seams like the mapping takes a lot of things the s4 was good at, away.

Downloaded but not imported it yet has anyone tried it and it works ok.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by neilmcm View Post
    Downloaded but not imported it yet has anyone tried it and it works ok.
    basically this--not bringing up the issues that have already been discused that will be covered in the update, has anyone been able to use the effects as shown in the video? i'm wondering what i'm doing wrong.
    Mod Club Saturdays Resident, Toronto
    MBP * Traktor Kontrol S4 * Midi Fighter Classic * Traktor 2 * Ableton * Launchpad
    facebook

Tech Student

The effects with the jog wheels don't work for me either, when I grab them and turn them, it's not moving the dry/wet button and the other effects as shown in the video.

Tech Mentor

question to those already using the mapping: is this an add-on mapping? that is, the S4 continues to run in NHL mode, this ain't a MIDI mapping?

Quote Originally Posted by rgtb View Post
    question to those already using the mapping: is this an add-on mapping? that is, the S4 continues to run in NHL mode, this ain't a MIDI mapping?
    my bet is no it is not running in nhl mode

if its anything like the S2 mapping i believe this is a mapping built almost entirely from scratch, meaning you might lose your NHL jogwheels respond

that was my only complaint about the S2 mapping - i thought the jogwheels would work as well as the default mapping when i am not activating the JOG fx, turns out it is not

try it - i am also interested to know if the S4 mapping is in nhl mode or not?
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Everything works fine for me. Had a couple of issues the first time i imported the mapping but i just imported it again and things were sorted out.
    As already mentioned there are a couple of things to get used to like not using the loop display and when browsing for tracks you can't use the jogwheel. Only very minor things things to adapt to though and they are worth it because this mapping is a lot of fun!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

I'm having the same problem.

I can turn the fx on but i can't change the value's!

And is it possible to switch out of FX mode? Because i can't use the jogwheels for mixing anymore AT ALL!!!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJZILCH View Post
    my bet is no it is not running in nhl mode
    well, my bet is it does run in nhl mode because otherwise, ean would have instructed us in the vid to put the s4 into midi mode (by pressing shift+browse).

idk, i'll check it out when i get home from work.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast