Vci-100 se

Thread: Vci-100 se

Tech Student

Default Vci-100 se

is the vci-100se an outdated controller i mean like would it still be logical to buy it or should i look to something else that came out more recently. Im on a budget of around 500 dollars and im new to djing with a controller so let me know.

Worth it. Still a beast. 1.4 firmware a must. You can find silver VCI 100s going for 250 or less. Awesome starter controller. Load up the djtt mapping and giver. I've had my vci100se arcade for quite sometime now and it still looks brand new with lots of out and about use. The new super knobs and faders definitely a worth while update.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Quote Originally Posted by fitzyp View Post
    Worth it. Still a beast. 1.4 firmware a must. You can find silver VCI 100s going for 250 or less. Awesome starter controller. Load up the djtt mapping and giver. I've had my vci100se arcade for quite sometime now and it still looks brand new with lots of out and about use. The new super knobs and faders definitely a worth while update.
    +1

Firmware 1.4 is a must!