Numark N4 Traktor Pro 2 Mapping Help - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by allen102387 View Post
    thanks.... do you know how to create map??

do u used this map before??
    good or bad??
    how about the effects??
    Everything you need is in the tsi from Numark. I'm able to make small changes but that's it. I'm not an expert. I think the map from Numark is pretty good. Just make small ajustment to make it work for yourself. The pdf included gives you an overview of what buttons do what so you can see that the fx are assigned as expected.

Import the tsi, read the pdf, play with the N4 and if you need to make small ajustments, try to make it yourself. If it doesn't work for you at all, scan the internet for other tsi files.

There is one in this forum from Goomo at this link. Also a pdf included so maybe you find this one better.
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...432#post412432

Happy playing.

thanks ^_^

hello some function is not.. working anyone using traktor software give me some advice

i need it please

Having issues with traktor also, Everything seems to work perfectly apart from the jog wheels which literally do nothing at all. HELP!!!

Tech Student

hello, i cannot map my n4 either with numark tsi or the tsi i get in here. On the audio output routing i have only speakers out from 0 to 4 version to choose.

Tech Convert

Default Does anyone have a working mapping for the N4

i HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS THING FOR A WEEK. I have tried every mapping on here and numark and still no scratch wheels or hot cues. I have had more success with the 4track tsi working in the N4 than I have with the N4 MAPPINGS. At this rate I will have no choice but to use virtual dj. It seems to be the only thing that works.

Tech Convert

Can someone please post a mapping for the Numark N4 WITH working wheels for scratching, at least 3 hotcue with delete function, and working effects all in the same mapping.

Tech Convert

Big Thank You goes out to Goomo for your Time and Hard Work...your mapping helped me out alot..everything works as you posted.. I added 4 hot cues and a delete button
    (the tap button, the sync button, and the pitch buttons + and - are Hot Cues 1,2,3,4, and Shift button is delete)..Only on deck A and deck B...I have not mapped C and D yet,
    I will later on this week..

I try to work out the 4 x farder buttons as Hot Cues but could get them to stop toggling..and it wouldn't repeat fast..if anyone here can help me out with that, I would appreciate it..

I will uploaded sum time this week..

How you guy's enjoying the n4? Also can someone please say if the buttons are hard plastic like the mixtrack or rubbery like the x1 as i can't find this info anywhere.

Cheers
    Last edited by zimfella; 02-19-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

Tech Student

Hello Goomo, i try to import your tsi file but got an error : ërror while parsing settings file on import. i got windows 7 on 32 bits and traktor pro 2.1.2. Any help will be much appreciated

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast