literally ZERO help with midi fighter 3d
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Angry literally ZERO help with midi fighter 3d

sooo ive posted on here before and obviously people are too cool to help me or they dont know a damn thing about the midi fighter 3d. no one can help me program the thing for myself so i get to just use the they have sound packs for free. and even better, dj tech tools wont send me their weekly emails so im stuck with like 14 sound packs, 4 of which dont even work. im kinda getting pissed off over here, because its been a couple weeks and the most help ive gotten is: "to put sounds on it, use the drum rack in ableton." HOW HELPFUL DESCRIPTIVE. can ANYONE help me? im really trying not to waste this $250 controller by only being able to play other peoples shit thanks to a lack of help and understanding.
    Last edited by tekki; 01-24-2013 at 03:16 AM. Reason: no swearing now...

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Well for start, one thing is to program your controller and other to load samples in software.

okay well what does it mean to program my controller? i think it already is.
    i want to put my own sounds and effects onto it using ableton. i want to controll the effects with the tilt function, the whole point of the MF3d. i just want to know how to use the controller i purchased without being limited to someone elses sounds and effects.

Use MIDI learn function. Enable it > find effect parameter you wish to control > mark it by clicking on it > tilt your MF > disable MIDI learn > test function. There are plenty of examples on yt, make sure to check them. Mad Zach made some pretty tutorials on this subject.

could you post links? because ive been looking for weeks. literally. ive found zero videos on mapping any form of midi fighter. unless its explaining pre-made mappings.

I'll see if I can find them... Have you tried checking DJTT channel? Should be listed in there...

yeah ive been looking, but ill check again..

Give me a few minutes, I need a cigaret brake.

gor for it, man. youre helping me and thats all i care about hahahaha.

they have videos for traktor but im using ableton

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast