Numark N4 Traktor Pro 2 Mapping Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Numark N4 Traktor Pro 2 Mapping Help

I need help with my Numark N4 mapping. I canīt even map the LEDīs. I donīt know the Midi Range. For exapmle, I want to map the play/pause buttons. Iīve set the controller range from 0 to 1 and from 0 to 0. Nothing worked. The play and pause button got two colours... I think cause its a 4deck controller... I donīt know exactlly how to set the midi range.

Tech Wizard

So... I fixed this prob by myself. The mapping is done. A whole 4deck-mapping for traktor pro2 on the numark n4. The scratch button leads to a effect mode, where the jogwheels can be used to manipulate the effect amounts. Hope you enjoy!

Tech Student

this TSI is crap!!!!no scratch function,the pitch from deck a moves when you move the line fader of deck b etc!!!So please anyone create a nice tsi for the N4!!!

Tech Wizard

I exported it again... try again.
    Which Traktor version do youīve got?
    I got the Traktor Pro 2 version 2.1.2
    Which controller do you use, is it the Numark N4?

And please stay friendly its christmas... Took me a lot of time to create this tsi and it worked well for me. We can solve any problem...

Quote Originally Posted by PeStylz View Post
    this TSI is crap!!!!no scratch function,the pitch from deck a moves when you move the line fader of deck b etc!!!So please anyone create a nice tsi for the N4!!!
    how polite of you...

Tech Student

Got Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.1!And the Numark N4!Sorry about my Madness but i really like to still play TSP2 and not that serato dj intro crap or vdj sh...and i search 4-5 days for a TSI ..than finally i found one and the file is not really working...but ok i am sorry <3 and sorry 4 my bad englsih ..i am german^^hope u guys understand me^^

Tech Wizard

Bin auch Deutscher... Aber zum allgemeinen Verständnis sollten wir im Englischen bleiben.

So it has to be the version thing... Iīve donīt got a scratch version... but my tsi really works fine, with scratching and Iīve even mapped a shift button for effect-manipulation with the jogs.

You could try to map it by yourself... Iīll help you. We could start with very easy basic functions, then LEDīs and so on.... And if you learn mapping, you`ll be able to manipulate and let your mappings grow. The mapping Iīve uploaded is very customized to my style of controllerism. Very much cue jugglin and therefore very less scratching...

Or we take failure after failure and try to costumize my mapping to Traktor Scratch.

How do you think?

And beside we both german, we both even hates this VDJ and Serato s***.

Tech Student

Cool das du auch deutscher bist!lass uns doch bitte mal Skype oder ICQ oder ähnliches austauchen zur einfacheren komunikation bei diesem doch sehr komplliziertem thema!weil mein english is wirklich net so prall!!!

Cool that you are also aGerman please let me add you in a sozial feed like ICQ or skype or something,because my english is very bad and i dont understand many words,but this thema is so complicated!!!<<<sorry xD

Tech Wizard

My skype-name is g00m086... the Oīs are zeroīs... think so...

Tech Student

hey gomo i add you in skype...i think so^^tell me when you are online at the day in skype?!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast