Problem with Channel on DJM 909

Default Problem with Channel on DJM 909

Ch.1 works perfectly, but when I play off of ch.2 the music is a lot louder and it sounds like my speakers are blown. All gains, EQs, and other settings are exactly the same. I also switched around and used different RCAs.
    I took the mixer apart and switched the the up faders, and ch.1 still worked fine...and ch.2 was still messed up. So I figured it was the mixer, but when I plug my iPhone into ch.2 with a stereo to RCA ch.2 plays fine.
    So the only thing left in the chain that I figure could be messing up is the Audio 6 I just bought from somebody.
    Anyone have any issues like this?
    Last edited by EssBee; 12-27-2011 at 03:33 PM.

If you already tried to swap out the inputs/outputs on the soundcard with the extra one available I'd take a look at the software and see if the gain or something is turned up there.

If your mixing internally Id say this is your probably, but if your external you still might be able to change the parameter and affect the channel anyway,

So yeah, check out the software parameters affecting that channel.

Did you try and run a completely separate deck? If A is fine, swap B for C.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

Default Problem with Channel on DJM 909

Try swapping channels on the audio 6 into the mixer.

Thanks for the suggestions. I finally figured it out a couple days ago.

There's small phono/line switches underneath all the inputs for both channels on the back of the mixer. For whatever reason (possibly alcohol related), I had overlooked these switches. Then I noticed they were set different. Moved the ch.2 switch to line....and every things ok now.

Felt pretty stupid afterward, lol. Attention to detail.