Craigslist Deals - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This one is certainly not a deal i picked up but shows some of the utter morons out there intent on selling to other utter morons.

Two Technics 1200 MK2 Turntables! The standard for djs! - $1000 (Mantua, OH)

Date: 2012-01-11, 1:04PM EST
    Reply to: sale-exapc-2794646541@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm selling my two babies! Two Technics 1200 MK2 Turtables that have been used but not abused. I have been a dj for 15 years and these tables have been with me almost the whole way. What I'm selling is only the turntrable unit- there are no needles, 45 record hole fillers, or even covers. Well, there is one cover, one slipmat, and one headshell with a needle (its crap). The price is lower than most of these because when I got them long ago it came from the factory without a powerplug adapter. We improvised by cutting and stripping the wire from a hairdryer due to the inline fuse system those plugs have and it worked for years and years. Old hillbilly trick could work for you or you could buy the part online for about 30 bucks. I can throw in a vestax 05 pro mixer that needs new faders and has a slight hum into the package to make it $1150. Im flexible on everything so email me an offer before someone else does! First come first go, no bull.

- I would pay money to hear Xone call this guy up.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Guru

"I can throw in a vestax 05 pro mixer that needs new faders and has a slight hum into the package to make it $1150."

Lmao.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Craigslist kindof sucks around my neck of the woods. Midwest people are too cheap :P

I just picked up 262 early 2000's era Drum and Bass vinyl. 2 milk-crates and one Georgia Case.

For $50.

And there's some good stuff in here.

Right now I'm working on making a categorized list of what I just got, and listening through a lot of it.

Apparently the vinyl was an ex-boyfriend's stuff who moved to Cali 6 years ago, and the seller just wanted to get rid of it at this point. She held onto it for this long, but realized she wasn't going to do anything with it (and he wasn't coming back for it).

But fuck man, I could hardly believe it when I pulled away from that deal. An hour drive and being the first one to contact the seller for the win.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    I'm home in NY and I'm trying to avoid looking at craigslist and getting sucked into spending a day running around NYC for deals I can't bring back home.

NYC craigslist is one of the coolest things ever.

It's funny how that works. You can find great deals all around the boroughs for everything on CL...until we start talking turntables. I can find technics for sale around the 300-350 mark somewhat steadily anywhere in upstate and most of New England. All over the city, these people are trying to sell them for like $450+. It's insane.

A year ago I got a KP3 for $120.

Bought this DJM 909 for $400 a couple months ago.

And got this Technics MK5 for $300 a few days after christmas.

Tech Mentor

Picked up a pair of krk rokit 5 gen 2 and a krk 10in sub all for $220!

Tech Wizard

I got a Microbrute and MicroKorg for $300 about 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassline Brine View Post

I just picked up 262 early 2000's era Drum and Bass vinyl. 2 milk-crates and one Georgia Case.
    Any GLR or 720 in there?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast