Reassign Deck C toggle

Default Reassign Deck C toggle

is there a way to assign the tiny Deck C toggle on off knob to something else without messing up a bunch of other stuff? i don't use more than 2 decks and would like to make this do something else. maybe just a master mixer control or something.

- i'm talking about the tiny knob in the performance mode section.

thanks for your help.

Tech Mentor

why don't you just try it out?

You can always reload the original DJ TT tsi/tsk or which ever one you are using.

Ain't nothing like succeeding on your own!
    Last edited by Leon.R; 03-30-2009 at 03:32 PM.

yeah, your right. i was just being lazy and didn't want to start a chain reaction of other stuff not working right because of some change i made. plus i'm easily confused when it comes to this midi stuff. thankfully there are sites like this for people like me! i'll give it a shot though.

just reassign the knob to do whatever you want and delete the original condition.

The C/D knob simply turns a modifier on and off. Disable the original MIDI assignment and it will no longer toggle that modifier.

Actually then you could start messing with modifiers like I have. It's easier but longer to build a TSI from the ground up, and more complicated to edit an existing one.

If you mess with modifiers make sure to disable all the MIDI controls that are tied to that modifier.

Good luck! (Oh, and yes, just delete the C/D knob assignment and add your own. it shouldnt make a problem)
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/emdeeema
    Apple Blackbook/ 320 GB Seagate Free Agent Go!/ 500GB LaCie Backup
    VCI-100 SE/ Korg nanoPAD / Echo Audiofire 2
    Logic Pro 8, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live
    Lots of Weed