Timdnb's setup evolution
    Tech Convert

Default Timdnb's setup evolution

This is how my setup has gone from starting 2006 at the age of 12 to now.

At first I had 2 awful belt drive Gemini Decks and a Behinger BCD2000

Then I bought some even worse direct drive decks off ebay and a crappy Gemini mixer and started using the Behringer as a DVS with DJDecks

Both the Gemini Decks and the direct drive ones died on me. This photo is about 2 years later and I'd managed to get a job at 14 and bought some used Technics, a Serato SL1, an Audio Innovate AEM100i Innofader mixer from America and some swanky Sennheiser HD25s

This was taken recently, since the other photo I bought some KRK RP5s and a proper deckstand

And the most recent one which I took on Christmas day as I got a Kontrol X1 to use with Serato for Christmas

Thanks for looking!
    Timdnb - DJing Oldskool Hardcore/Jungle/Drum & Bass and more much to the annoyance of my parents since I was 12...

interesting... may i ask which job u got that u got so much money at only 14?

Your work station is legit! How did you make the speaker stands/laptop stand?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Pabloco View Post
    interesting... may i ask which job u got that u got so much money at only 14?
    Long paper route
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by eataskdotcom View Post
    Your work station is legit! How did you make the speaker stands/laptop stand?
    Cheers! It was an all in one package from KAM weirdly enough www.djsuperstore.co.uk/KAM-KDJ-WS3-Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Leo View Post
    Long paper route
    Actually I managed to get a job in a DJ shop, only lasted 4 months though but I got as much money as I could in that time haha
    Timdnb - DJing Oldskool Hardcore/Jungle/Drum & Bass and more much to the annoyance of my parents since I was 12...