DIRT RACE (final version) / FREE 320 DL!

Default DIRT RACE (Original Mix) / FREE 320 DL!

finally done. vast improvement from the first version.
    still i'm excited for any comment! enjoy&share!

this needs a good mixdown and mastering now. anyone interested?

Last edited by illstep; 12-27-2011 at 05:50 PM.
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

fixed the off bassline and made some subtle changes plus i gave this a little mixdown my own. the sound has improved vastly. still i am happy for any comment!
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

The mix sounded pretty good and it's an ace track, nice one man. I didn't particularly like the first wobble synth that comes in at 0:45, it just sounds a little bland to me... Try beefing it up a bit, maybe a bass boost, some light distortion, a bit of chorus.

Also the second lead synth (2:18) is a little too loud i think, it kinda overpowers everything.

Give your bass synth a boost in the low end too!

Overall it sounds pretty good, i'd just work on those couple of things.

Heard this yesterday in my car. Sounded alot better than on my headphones =\ as great as the overall track is, it feels like its missing something. maybe the bass needs to fill the track out a little more. I actually LOVE the lead synth, but i think its a bit too dry. some kind of reverb touch would really make it stand out a bit more. ill check it out again on my way to work in a bit.