is this possible?
    Tech Mentor

Default is this possible?

can anyone with insight spare the time to explain how to setup a mic on my traktor scratch pro 2/audio 8dj external mixer set up where i can use the mixer's mic channel eqs and route it through deck c in traktor?

i know that i can plug the mic directly into the audio8dj and route the sound from the 5/6 (deck c) output to an open mixer channel but that doesnt give me the eq controls.

also i know i can simply plug the mic into the mixer and have mic sound on top of traktor output but i want to route the sound through a traktor deck (c) so i can add effects.

any help would be much appreciated

my setup is in my signature below....
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

+1
    I really love to learn how to do this too
    Except I have and s4 not an audio 8

Tech Guru

plug your microphone into the Mic Input onto the Audio8, set CH 5/6 to input on Deck C. Set Deck C to output through CH 5/6. Set Deck C to "Audio Through" by choosing from the drop down menu (little arrow pointing down, below the "C"). should be good from there
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Quote Originally Posted by brianpkelly@hotmail.com View Post
    i know that i can plug the mic directly into the audio8dj and route the sound from the 5/6 (deck c) output to an open mixer channel but that doesnt give me the eq controls.
    Which EQs, on the mixer or in Traktor? And why doesn't it give you both?