Traktor master clock
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor master clock

Anyone know how to sync the Traktor master clock to the decks? so that the master fx will be in time.

Cheers

Set one of the decks to master, the other deck to slave and the master to slave
    Or you could set the decks to slave and the master clock to master, the important thing is one of them is master and the other two are set to slave. Whatever works best for you, both ways work.

Damn Bento, everytime I see another Traktor post, I need to reset my MIDI mapping.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Damn Bento, everytime I see another Traktor post, I need to reset my MIDI mapping.
    LOL me too

Tech Wizard

cool, thanks. yeah, i'll have to find a way to switch masters on the decks.

the other shortcoming i discovered in my gig the other night was that i wish there was some way to adjust pitch on the beatmasher, but alas not. that would make some very cool effects. you can do it on Ableton, so i may try that.

Theres alot of stuff effects wise you can do in Ableton that you cant do in Traktor i have dumped all the Traktor effects for my rig personally in favor of 3rd party fx.

Tech Wizard

tell me more. can you get the third party FX to sync?

i also wish i had some kind of Aux send possibility with Traktor to get decent dubby effects. my main drawback with Ableton is that i don't particularly like the way it looks of the fact you can only see one waveform at the same time.