Other promoters being *@!$!# - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hmmm... just wait until dannyboy pops up with the new DJTT Supermix#02.

If ya likes, sent me and dannyboy a return ticket to DJ for you guys for expenses only. I will add roughing that chap up free of charge.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

That would be funny, DJs from around the world travel to Wellies to fight Evil. haha, makes it sound like we're the Justice League or something.

We do!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

We are the mother fucking Justice league!

Digital Justice!

In Bass-form!

Fuckyeah!

judge dread in the hizzle. all rise and get ya groove on
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

messy shit!

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

He's pretty much fucked as Optimus Gryme is one of the best known and well respected DJ/Producers in both the Dubstep & D&B scene in NZ.

Our group has respect throughout the north island as being the goto guys for D&B & dubstep in H-town mainly becuase of him giving us mad props to everybody else he knows.

You can be sure he will now be doing the oposite for evil, and people will listen even harder.

Optimus has mad rep for being a super nice guy, so if he has anything bad to say about anyone you can be sure its for a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    judge dread in the hizzle. all rise and get ya groove on
    now theres a name i havnt heard in awhile! ownage

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    He's pretty much fucked as Optimus Gryme is one of the best known and well respected DJ/Producers in both the Dubstep & D&B scene in NZ.

Our group has respect throughout the north island as being the goto guys for D&B & dubstep in H-town mainly becuase of him giving us mad props to everybody else he knows.

You can be sure he will now be doing the oposite for evil, and people will listen even harder.

Optimus has mad rep for being a super nice guy, so if he has anything bad to say about anyone you can be sure its for a good reason.
    word mike, dudes fucked...

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    ^ Thats good advice bro. Thats pretty much my plan, I've just been told by other peole in the scene to avoid this guy at all costs as he is a royal fuckass. Will screw you over to get shit his own way, so I'm going to try and out him as much as possible. TBH I want nothing to do with him from this point on. I did try and be civil with him and he pretty much straight up said, na I'm taking over your shit, so take it. He went behind my back so I have no desire to include him and have no respect form him whatsoever at this point.
    Keep at it bro, your going the right way about things. Keep your head straight (no matter how pissed you get at the situation) and you'll prevail! mad props to what you have achieved in a short while bro. big ups ! look forward to the 30th;p yo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast