I had this session yesterday with a friend who is sick photographer...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I had this session yesterday with a friend who is sick photographer...

And we made some pics for my various DJ profiles from all over the net. I think we did the job right, cuz the pics look pretty siic and ontopofthat they have some serious atmosphere. the pics are reeaaly big, so i will upload just some of em and split em to separate posts. Kinda asking to get executed by mods but whatehell, i am so happy about them, so i absolutely have to share them.

This is my main DJ profile picture. Would look much better with arcade buttons though Love the graffity, gives the pic great color depth. Eyecatcher for sure.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

This one is the best actually, and the place where picture was taken is shady as hell. yoo gimme some atmospheeere, bro!

If i were to release an album tomorrow it would have this pic on it. Deep stuff.
    Last edited by Kupujte_Pytle; 03-28-2009 at 11:51 AM.
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

effect experiment, we tried to be it as much "DnB" as possible

Last edited by Kupujte_Pytle; 03-28-2009 at 11:54 AM.

Your mate HAS got skills! That last picture looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Your mate HAS got skills! That last picture looks awesome!
    yea, visit his deviantart profile, http://pheela.deviantart.com/art/pHeela-28080745
    send him a message or somethin, it will make him very happy!

sweet pix!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

If you ask me, this is the best one!

Wicked shots Blofeld!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

very nice :]

I like your expression in the last one. lol.

nice photos. IMHO, #1 could have better composition. too much space above your head. focus is a bit soft too.
    Numark NS7 | Asus U81A - C2D 2.1ghz 4gb 320gb | Serato Itch | Traktor Pro | Homework Help

Those are awesome. If you wouldn't mind, we'd love to have them in the official DJTT flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/djtechtools

if they are on flickr, would he mind adding them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast