I had this session yesterday with a friend who is sick photographer... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Those are nice. Just curious.... did you feel dumb posing for these pictures? (lolzzzzz) and what exactly are you in that's so end-of-the-world-tunnel-looking?
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Wizard

Just curious, did your friend get the idea for that tunnel pic from Eric Prydz?

Tech Mentor

Amazing pictures, branding yourself is just as important as anything else!

hey phil, i would be very pleased to share em more. but i am not on flickr yet, sou would you do it? i promise i wiil join flickr soon, but certainly its not on my agenda today

lambox: well, i did once or twice some modeling before and have some nasty actor training as well. So theese pictures are just one of many, i was trying loads of gestures and idea impressions - those are just best of em.

taz: certainly not an idea from eric prydz, but i guess this type of picture with tunnel is really archetypical for photographers - i think you would find way too many similiar pictures on the net (basicaly with same composition)

midian: the photographer named that picture: "i mean... where the turntables at...? "
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fibertuner View Post
    nice photos. IMHO, #1 could have better composition. too much space above your head. focus is a bit soft too.
    I think the top space was done purposely to get more of the good graf in the background , that curve would have been wasted if it wasnt in the pic.

Sweet pix, nice work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12