traktor audio 2 registration
    Tech Convert

Default traktor audio 2 registration

hello forum members, i need you help!
    as a newbie dj i bought yesterday a traktor audio 2.when i tried to register the sound card i says that the serial is invalid. i insert the only serial number "thing" i see on the bottom of the card. is this corrent or the serial number is located somewhere else?

thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by vasilis1993 View Post
    hello forum members, i need you help!
    as a newbie dj i bought yesterday a traktor audio 2.when i tried to register the sound card i says that the serial is invalid. i insert the only serial number "thing" i see on the bottom of the card. is this corrent or the serial number is located somewhere else?

thanks for your help!
    There should be a 25 letter/digit code on the CD jacket/case. That is what you enter when you register.

If you bought Traktor used, then make sure the previous owner unregistered it first. That can take up to 1-2 weeks depending on how NI is feeling.

Tech Convert

i have bought traktor audio new. i have register only traktor le via service center. but it also asks to register the hardware so i can have an e-voucher. (it says to insert the serial on the bottom of the sound card)

thanks for you reply