Good breaks/beats for practice?
    Tech Wizard

Default Good breaks/beats for practice?

Hey, looking for some good records with some beats to start juggling. scratch samples as well would be nice.

I have one copy of Skratchy Seal in 3D, and it's pretty good, but I'm looking for ones with a couple of good organic beats to practice juggling.

I was looking at getting a couple of "Drug Breaks"http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/dj-...reaks/JW1022LP

Or would a couple of Paul Nice's drum library or MF doom's special herbs be better for learning to juggle?

or does anyone with more experience than I (which is probably all of you) have a good recommendation?
    Yeah that's right, I can chat about Dante's Inferno, discuss the theories of John Locke, discourse on the microeconomics of international trade, investigate the kinetics of enzymes in various microenvironments, and model the price of WTI oil futures. But the best paying job I've had so far is sanitation. Thanks liberal arts.

Tech Wizard

If you're doing this strictly on vinyl (no dvs) then just rock anything you have or can get doubles of.

I did it because it was fun. It's fun to do bad things.

Tech Convert

You are going to want some simple break beats to learn to juggle with. Might want to check out the breaktionary series. It has A LOT of break beats to choose from.

I like to scratch over the special herbs series, so i'd recommend it for that.