Having trouble cueing up track in headphones!

Default Having trouble cueing up track in headphones!

Hey out there.... I'm new to djing, I've been doing it for about 2 months now and I'm definitely loving it. But I decided to go out and purchase a numark dj io... Well now I am having trouble cueing up the next song into my headphones. I am using a numark mixtrack and running virtual dj le. I did not have this problem when I was splitting the headphone jack in 2. Can anyone help me out thanks!

Can you specify your problem a bit more?
    Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol S4, Audio 2, Aiaiai TMA-1, Behringer EuroRack MX 1604A, M-Audio BX5A, Macbook Pro 15'' mid 2010
    Facebook and Soundcloud: Fuscus http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fuscus/275164752519652

you need to make the main out in your software channel a (or 1+2) and the monitor out channel b (or 3+4)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I'm not able to hear the next song in the right side of my headphones... it just plays in the headphones like a speaker