5 Tips For Visiting The Toilet When DJing

Default 5 Tips For Visiting The Toilet When DJing

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Love the Alan Braxe story link at the bottom of that article.

I do have similar story although did not end badly or as embarrassing as that.

I use to DJ at a bar and grill in CA. One night I decided to come in really early and take advantage of a free dinner. Ordered a nice piece of steak, baked potato, salad, grilled veggies. Even had dessert. My set started at 9PM to 2AM. About midnight, I was feeling like I need to take a massive dump. By 1AM with one hour to go, my dinner is playing peek a boo on the other end. With one hour left to my set, I sat there trying not to move to much and mix with my butt cheeks tightly clinched. As soon as my set ended, I ran for the bathroom and probably spent 20min+ getting rid of fecal waste.

Lesson learned.

Now I make it a point to take a massive dump before a set and not to eat a heavy meal.
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook

Tech Mentor

I got in a physical fight with three girls because they did not believe I was the DJ and therefore needed to cut in the bathroom line. Got scratched up pretty good but I'm glad I didn't elbow one of them in the face like I was about to do instinctively, cuz they ended up getting 86'ed from that bar.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJ ATX View Post
    Love the Alan Braxe story link at the bottom of that article.

I do have similar story although did not end badly or as embarrassing as that.

I use to DJ at a bar and grill in CA. One night I decided to come in really early and take advantage of a free dinner. Ordered a nice piece of steak, baked potato, salad, grilled veggies. Even had dessert. My set started at 9PM to 2AM. About midnight, I was feeling like I need to take a massive dump. By 1AM with one hour to go, my dinner is playing peek a boo on the other end. With one hour left to my set, I sat there trying not to move to much and mix with my butt cheeks tightly clinched. As soon as my set ended, I ran for the bathroom and probably spent 20min+ getting rid of fecal waste.

Lesson learned.

Now I make it a point to take a massive dump before a set and not to eat a heavy meal.
    Couldn't you have employed the "pee in a bottle" technique here. With a bit of careful aiming and a suitably wide bottle neck I reckon its viable

NB: I don't usually talk shit on forums...............................oh wait!!!!!
    Pair EKS OTUS, Akai MPD32, Vestax DJ6000M, JBL Control 10's, HP G70 (6GB RAM-Pentium Dual 2.27GHZ-Windows 7 64bit)

DJ at www.flybasedj.co.uk