Reviews on djdeals
    Tech Wizard

Default Reviews on djdeals

About a week ago I bought a vestax vci 100 (black) from djdeals.com. I use google checkout to pay for the controller. Google sad they would email me the reciept and, djdeals would email me when it was shipped. After waiting a week with out getting any emails, from anyone, I called the credit card company and they said that nothing has been charged form djdeals. I've sent emails to bolth companys but no one has yet sent me anything back. Has anyone had this problem with google checkout and djdeals? Has anyone had this problem with any company? Or am I not going to ever get my product??

I've read bad reviews of DJdeals.

Hope everything works out.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I ordered an Uberstand from them and it took 6 months to get it,
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

We also had an email from someone who bought a black VCI-100 from there - the picture showed blue buttons on the VCI-100, when they recieved the unit they were orange and green(like the original VCI). When confronted about this by the buyer they changed the picture on the site but wouldnt refund the unit.

So going by everything i have heard i wouldnt buy anything from their site.

Tech Wizard

I just found The good thing about goggle checkout. If the company doesn't ship your Oder in 90days you can file a complaint at google,and they will investigate the problem. I've been waiting to get a vci for awhile now, I hope I can start mixing soon

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    We also had an email from someone who bought a black VCI-100 from there - the picture showed blue buttons on the VCI-100, when they recieved the unit they were orange and green(like the original VCI). When confronted about this by the buyer they changed the picture on the site but wouldnt refund the unit.

So going by everything i have heard i wouldnt buy anything from their site.
    I have a black VCI-100 from Japan with FW 1.3 and when the buttons are illuminated they are green (cue & play buttons) and the headhone cue and fx cue buttons are blue..Is this normal?
    VCI-100 Black SE/ FW 1.3 / VCI-300
    Traktor Pro 1.1.2 / Serato Itch / SL3 / Ableton Live 7
    Korg NanoKontrol / KRK V4's
    NI Audio 8 Dj / Pioneer DJM-600
    Macbook 13"/ 2ghz

Tech Wizard

got a hold of somebody at djdeals and told them my prob. they said it never made it to there inbox. i sent the receipt to them and its all fixed and in the mail!