QuNeo in Action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default QuNeo in Action!

Hi,
    Wanted to point everyone to a video of the QuNeo 3D Pad Controller in action!

http://youtu.be/bJuJzpTe5tM

As always, more information is here:

http://kck.st/taqBsn

~Matt @ KMI

Tech Mentor

Looks pretty cool, got any vids of someone making actual music on it?

Tech Convert

Not yet. Soon we will!

Tech Convert

I'm not going to lie, spamming the forums with links to you product doesn't really endear you to anyone here. If your product is good, people will keep looking at your thread for updates - so continue to post updates there. And releasing haphazard videos that are headache inducing isn't cool either.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank112916 View Post
    I'm not going to lie, spamming the forums with links to you product doesn't really endear you to anyone here. If your product is good, people will keep looking at your thread for updates - so continue to post updates there. And releasing haphazard videos that are headache inducing isn't cool either.
    I don't think he cares about making friends. This is the 'Controllers, Mods and Gear Reviews' section of these forums, so I would encourage anybody that has anything to say about any of those to keep posting. Same reason I stay away from ipod threads and ipad threads, I don't give a rats about anything that comes out of Apple, but that's me. If I see it posted here, I bypass it and don't hate on it, just because it's not for me, doesn't mean someone else wouldn't love to hear it.

If you have been keeping track, they have just now started to get these things off of the production line and for those of us who have backed it, we appreciate any info we can get. I can't wait to get mine, as I'm going to customize it right away.

Thanks for the info. Would love to see a more informative and in depth video on it being used.

Tech Convert

thanks for posting! It's really coming together! Took me all day to make that video though! We've only got a few days left on the campaign! If anyone can repost it to there networks, please do!

Keep up the great work.
    Any chance we could get a few shots of the inside board and inside the abs shell?
    I have a few modding plans for mine.
    Thanks for the great video, it should sway some stubborn holdouts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast