Disable Quartz Lock on the 1200 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Dj freestyle

I'm so old school, that my original 1200s were modded by Larry levan in his queens, ny warehouse.

Welcome to DJTT.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Default This worked perfect thanks. It should not interfere with serato, should it?

I've got a lot of moving pieces. One is installing serato and a rane 62 with this turntable. The mid should not effect my ability to use this turntable with serato, should it? I'm trouble shooting soe stuff and cnnot get scratch live to run. Thanks again, this was te exact mod I wanted to use. Vinyl is working through the rane post mod just not sl.

Default Turned out perfect. Thanks to all the experts here.

the mod is exactly like I remember it. Thank you!

Tech Mentor

Glad to see that the mod worked out for you.

This mod is great but it is near impossible to get the pitch back to factory settings unless your reverse the mod. I complete this mod on all my techs and normally find the 3.3% setting around the 2 mark on both sides. Zero and 6 are spot on but it takes a few adjustments to get it just right.
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Bumping this thread. Would like to know how in this context the super OEMs behave, say PLX1000 or Reloop 7000. Do they fight the mix? Some claim it's easier to mix on a super OEM, so is it that they actually have no quartz lock out of the zero position? The Reloop even names the zero reset button "Quartz lock", possibly meaning it's quartz locked only at zero.
    Last edited by electroshock; 06-18-2016 at 10:18 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234