Map Midi fighter tsi to something else?
    Tech Mentor

Default Map Midi fighter tsi to something else?

Anyone else tried this? In my mind it could be played on about anything (I'm thinking a small midi keyboard)

Tech Mentor

I suppose this is more of a question of what the midi notes on the actual midi fighter's buttons are mapped to... I'm assuming they go in order starting with a at top left? I should also add that I'm applying the instant grat tsi. I'm trying it now... let you know how it turns out.
    Last edited by mablack; 12-31-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Tech Mentor

Noooooo cigar. Help!

Well I don't own one, but I know people have done this before smothered might be a map online with what sends what... But you could just use the learn function, or another midi program of somesort to read the keys, then reroute the new controllers midi values to that of the mf...

But remember. The shift function will change values (I'm pretty sure since I believe it's a firmware thing)

Hope that made sense.
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by sparkbro View Post
    Well I don't own one, but I know people have done this before smothered might be a map online with what sends what... But you could just use the learn function, or another midi program of somesort to read the keys, then reroute the new controllers midi values to that of the mf...

But remember. The shift function will change values (I'm pretty sure since I believe it's a firmware thing)

Hope that made sense.
    Yea that makes sense... Tried to map with no luck using the learn method, simply because I have no idea which button's what note. They all mapped fine and I'm getting fx, but without predictable results

Maybe I wast clear enough:

If may take a little time, but I assume that you don't have a mf... But the idea was to get the mf and find out which button related to what key value...
    But I'm sure there is a info gram out there somewhere, and there are others on here mug more knowledgable about this than I am.

Bump so someone smart sees this :P
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub