non Big Event plans?

Default non Big Event plans?

seeing as how my plans to see Digweed at the Avalon in Los Angeles fell through i will be having a nice dinner out with about 15 friends and then have a chill midnight at one of the friends houses...a nice low key affair...i don't mind...i have a great group of peeps and a bunch of us in the same place at the same time is always fun...

have fun tonight everyone and be safe...they don't call this "amateur night" for nothing...

anyone else have low key plans?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

I had the option of low key plans. It was actually rather frustrating, as about half of my core group just hung out and did nothing (really. Most of them are coming off being sick, and so just hung out and played pool... no drinking even), while most of the others are scattered about the country.

I ended up going out to a show with a couple good friends, and couldn't have been happier with the decision. Hot Pink Delorean, Shiftee, Steve Porter, and Terravita brought in the new year with style.

I'm not really a low-key kinda guy these days I guess :P
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Old and low key here. Wife and I sat on the couch, drank wine, ate hors d'oeuvres, drank champagne, and dipped fruit in chocolate, kissed at midnight, and went to bed.