Beatports Sound to Sample? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You can use anything in the sample decks, there are no defined set of "rules" on how to use them. As a matter of fact, I believe a bunch of packs from sounds to sample were given away for free as part of some Traktor promotion recently
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1mco View Post
    Okay,so i think people are missing my question
    im simply inquiring; so the standard samples that come with traktor are the only samples available asides from recording my own or making my own?
    Im just asking if there is any webstore online that sells or provides downloads of different samples that can be used in traktor. like the ones found in the sample decks lol
    You can any of these people are talking about in Traktor. Well except for putting 8 loops together and pasting them together. Traktor has a 32 limit on loop size in the sample decks.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    You can any of these people are talking about in Traktor. Well except for putting 8 loops together and pasting them together. Traktor has a 32 limit on loop size in the sample decks.
    I was actually referring to switching the sample decks to track decks and just using each of the 8 as cue points. The old sample in key workaround before traktor updated and gave the sample decks keylock...

To answer your question after you reclarified... yes it works, no traktor doesn't always understand the tempo, so for some loops you have to throw them in a track deck and grid them yourself, hitting lock after you're done... before putting them in a sample deck. Hopefully how I said that's not confusing.

Other than that it works great... I do it it a lot actually to give the illusion of blending two songs together over a hard xfader shift. As mentioned before I use the loopmaster packs.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 1mco View Post
    Okay,so i think people are missing my question
    im simply inquiring; so the standard samples that come with traktor are the only samples available asides from recording my own or making my own?
    Im just asking if there is any webstore online that sells or provides downloads of different samples that can be used in traktor. like the ones found in the sample decks lol
    I think your missing the answer. YES YOU CAN USE THOSE SITES TO DOWNLOAD LOOPS AND USE THEM WITH TRAKTOR. CLEAR?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12