DDJ-ERGO Lost Cable
    Tech Wizard

Default DDJ-ERGO Lost Cable

Hi,I have one problem before 7 days i have advent when i finish i was packed my ergo and laptop.When When I came to home I I saw that I do not have the cable which connects controller and a laptop.Next day I included a second cable to the controller but it does not work as good as the original,simply my controller stops working the picture freezes.Where can I buy the original cable or buy one that fast is better than this.I hope that you understand story please help me.Sorry for English

Tech Mentor

this might get some flack...but sell your ERGO and get a S2

/close Thread
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

The cable should be pretty standard, it's a digital connection so there isn't really such a thing as a better or worse cable.

How long is the cable you are using now, and how long was the cable that came in the box.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

@mbthegreat - This is incorrect, plenty of people have old USB cables which are not designed USB 2.0 - this has commonly caused people issues.

Any new USB 2.0 certified USB cable should work for you Serinho, try and find one with a ferrite if you can.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    @mbthegreat - This is incorrect, plenty of people have old USB cables which are not designed USB 2.0 - this has commonly caused people issues.

Any new USB 2.0 certified USB cable should work for you Serinho, try and find one with a ferrite if you can.
    Like the One in the DJTT store

http://www.djtechtools.com/store/ess...usb-cable.html

good deal for $14

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post

Ah, didn't think of that one.

That would probably explain it. I'll put my dunce hat on.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mbthegreat View Post
    The cable should be pretty standard, it's a digital connection so there isn't really such a thing as a better or worse cable.

How long is the cable you are using now, and how long was the cable that came in the box.
    I bought a new cable, but it happens the same after some time ddj ergo stops working andthe screen freezes,I do not know what to do.

Assuming you replaced it with the right cable, you could possibly have a different issue