Controller response issues on new laptop...

Default Controller response issues on new laptop...

So I've just switched laptops today and I've got Traktor all installed and activated and now I'm trying to get my VCI-100SE to do something for me and it just won't.

Running Traktor Pro.

I've followed the .tsi instructions multiple different times and I'm getting frustrated/worried/sad/overwhelmed now and could really use help!

I've imported twice, selected my controller for the ins and outs and then close the window to get some djing done, and nothing works. Open it up again and it's on GENERIC KEYBOARD (I don't know if that matters), but I change it back to the VCI-100SE - close it and nothing. Open it again and it's back to the keyboard.

All the normal lights are on the vci-100se, the data light flashes when i touch it, the controller spot in traktor is lit up blue - and nothing works. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND
    SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK| TWITTER

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

If you start with a blank map and try to assign a control, is your vci recognized?

PS: no, it doesn't matter that it shows the keyboard map first.

might be a firmware issue dude
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "